Thursday, 18 June 2015

Beginning Those Summer Vibes

Ah, So here we are at last! The end of school, the end of exams and the blissful beginning of summer! Like every other sixteen year old in the country, I have just survived the mass terror of taking my GCSEs and now it's all over... and I'm a bit lost. It's so strange waking up each morning without having a list of formulas to learn or a geography case study to revise. I have just spent the last two months cramming my mind with textbook facts and figures and now my life is free from all education. I can actually sit down and watch a movie, or take a walk to the park without that nagging feeling in my mind that I need to get work done. I can literally right now do ALL the things I have dreamed of doing for the past few months and the list has piled so high, I don't even know where to begin!

The relief is honestly overwhelming yet, it's also quite scary knowing that now there is nothing I can do to help me get the grades I need. Everything I could possibly do is done and all I have left to think about is that terrifying results envelope, lurking in the month of August. However, instead of contemplating my unknown fate, I have decided its time for a change! It's time to begin those "Summer Vibes".
vvibrantsunset.blogspot.co.uk-Garden Festival Themed Summer Party
Festival Themed Summer Party.
As it was the end of the year, a good friend of mine held this amazing festival themed party, to celebrate the end of the school year and also to allow us to say farewell as technically this is our last year in compulsory education. How scary is that?!? Lots of my classmates were at the party and it was honestly pretty epic. The whole place was decked out in fairy lights, candles and hay stacks surrounding this cute little campfire. Although my clothes did suffer from the smell of smoke, it was honestly totally worth it. I had so many laughs and spent a good chunk of the time eating all the pretty party foods.

vvibrantsunset.blogspot.co.uk-Friends at a Photobooth Party


vvibrantsunset.blogger.co.uk-Teen Friends Having Summer Goals
Some Classmates and Moi. 
It was one of those parties where looking back, I should have been photographing everything, I mean, there were LOTS of potential Instagram and Tumblr moments. Yet, I was truly enjoying myself that much that most photos came out as nothing but a blur.

vvibrantsunset.blogspot.co.uk-Dark Outside Party Friends
HD Quality and a Whale. (Because why not?)
Sometimes though, I think that's what a good time is about. It doesn't matter that I lack photos but that I actually lived in that moment, I will never be able to re live that moment and so I made the most of it, while it was still there. I've decided this is what I'm making this summer about. I'm going to start properly appreciating those special moments of magic around me and begin to properly live. I want you to share that journey with me and hopefully by the end of summer, we will all look back and say we had the time of our lives! On the final day of summer, we can all look back and say the sunset was as vibrant as our happy little souls! (Okay, I really need to lay off the cheese but c'mon, that was kinda cute!)

Here's to beginning those summer vibes!
vvibrantsunset.blogspot.co.uk-Holly Signature Pink


10 comments:

  1. I always found the relief somewhat anti-climatical! But enjoy this time! It's going to be one of the last periods of your life where you're really care free! Ha.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes haha, in hindsight I wasted a lot of time pining for summer to come! I plan to make the most of the time I have now though! x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being done with school! I'm sure those results will be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I'm surprised myself I made it out alive, haha! I'm hoping the results will be so too!;) x

      Delete
  4. Welcome to the blogging world ♥

    www.2nbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much!! I am very excited!! xx

      Delete
  5. love everything! great photos :D

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My next post going up today has some killer photos in it, you should stick around and check it out ;)

      And of course ;) xxx

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love all your pictures! I especially love these kinds of posts! If you're looking for more blogs to read, hop on over to...www.skinnnedcartree.com her name is Corinne, and she's from the U.K. Trust me! You'll LOVE her blog! Then theres, www.ihaveamessybun.com and www.noorsplace.com (last 2 are twins!)simply amazing blogs! Enjoy blogging!

    ReplyDelete