Thursday, 23 July 2015

The Perfect Wedding

Now I'm not really one of those girls who dreams about their wedding day and their life with their future husband. I'm only sixteen and those things are quite positively the least of my worries and dreams. I didn't even know I had wedding goals until I saw this video and now I am completely utterly hooked!


Colleen and Joshua bodyroll down the aisle. 

Just in case you have been living under a rock these past few years and haven't heard of Miranda Sings, she is a youtuber who has some hilariously bad singing videos, the biggest red crazy lips you have ever seen  and seems to basically be everything annoying and irritating in a person. I just so happen though, to completely adore her! Unfortunately, (Or fortunately I suppose, it depends on your perspective!) Miranda is only a character and is played by the beautiful Colleen Ballinger  who unbelievably actually has an amazing singing voice!

Miranda Sings
A while back, Colleen tied the knot with her now husband Joshua Evans and the whole day was filmed on camera and edited to the most beautiful video I have ever seen. Lucky lucky us! I've had to say goodbye to my original relationship goal of Troy and Gabriella and say hello to this new little bubble of joy. Something is very satisfying knowing that such a cute relationship actually exists in the non-fiction world! I have never cried so much over something so romantic and soppy but it's very hard to try and keep the tears at bay. It's just so perfectly pretty *sigh*. If you haven't seen it already, check it out! It's worth the watch! 


I'd love to hear your thoughts and let me know if you let off the water works too! Congratulations to the new Evans Family. I hope you are doing well!

P.S So just a bit of bad news.. my laptop has broken! I've had to upload from borrowing someones computer but its really not ideal. I'm struggling to keep up with other bloggers and I don't want you to think my support has been abandoned from your blogs, because it's not, I'll always still be here! On the upside, I have some really exciting stuff happening over the next few weeks that I can't wait to share with you guys, but sadly until my laptop is fixed I am in a bit of a pickle. Please bare wirh me guys, I'm going to try my best! Thank you so much for your on going support, you will  never know how much it means to me x



2 comments: